Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fashion Week: Leanne Marshall Spring 2013.

This week is the most busiest week for the fashion designers because its time for them to showing off their latest collection for Spring 2013 in fashion week..Today im goin to talk about the collection that impressed me alot and it is a collection by project runway winner non other then Leanne Marshall

Picture: From ecouterre

I love her collections sooo much because its kind of my style when im designing a collection for my college assignment.It was so romantic,feminine and definitely a show stopper.Its kind of funny when she say that her inspiration based on a cabbage that she saw during on her vacation in France

Picture: From petalsandwaves

“I came back from France and was looking through my photos and I had all these photos of cabbage plants for some reason and said hm, these are really pretty! The colors and shape…and I love cabbage,” -Marshall


Picture: From petalsandwaves

Luxurious cream gowns and sultry purple and green cocktail dresses with overflowing details, Leanne definitely makes cabbage look so pretty and wearable. All I can say that Leanne definitely done a great job and I'm hopping that she can create something amazing and much better collection in the future.

No comments: