Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Victoria's Secret Wings Inspiration.

Last month I'm having a huge competition which been organized by "Zens Supermodel" in 1Borneo Grand Ballroom, Kota Kinabalu. I definitely excited for it, because its my first solo competition since I'm study fashion design in my college.

 Me with my awesome assistant...She definitely helps me alot!

Actually its a model search competition, but they give us(the designer) an opportunity to join by creating a costume inspired by Victoria's Secret for the models to wear 

My concept for the costume is "Aquatic Princess" wearing by Cheryl Jo-Anne

Too bad I did not win and its kind of sux since I spent a alot of money for my costume. But still Im proud of myself because I'm not a professional fashion designer and I still manage to create something amazing for the competition. So I will take the experience as a learning process to make me a better fashion designer in the future(Hopefully)...Teheee!

No comments: